Which body type for a female Marauder?

SmileMoar

Hello my fellow forum goers,

I have recently decided to level an alt sith warrior which I shall be making a marauder. However I find my self stuck on whether I should go body type 2 or 3 so I decided I'd ask you guys what your thoughts are on the matter. Below are some of thoughts I am having about this.

A few things that get me about both body types:

Apparently body type 3 and 4 are not able to get datacrons? No source for this one but if someone could either confirm/deny this for me? Does this size difference affect anything else? Animations?

How does end game gear look on a BT 2? Does it look/feel to small? Do BT 3 look too bulky when they have end game armor on?

Type 3 looks like a man from behind. Not my cup of tea. Type 4 looks tad heavy for a fast melee fighter. Type 1 looks too frail for a head-on fighter.

I'd go with Type 2. Looks good in every equipment type - both, my Commando and Sage are type 2 females. Armour looks just fine, and so do robes.

As for Datacrons, I can confirm that Male Type 3 can't get the Alderaan Willpower datacron.

Edited by Helig

Type 3 looks like a man from behind. Not my cup of tea. Type 4 looks tad heavy for a fast melee fighter. Type 1 looks too frail for a head-on fighter.

I'd go with Type 2. Looks good in every equipment type - both, my Commando and Sage are type 2 females. Armour looks just fine, and so do robes.

As for Datacrons, I can confirm that Male Type 3 can't get the Alderaan Willpower datacron.

It could if you bring a friend, start a duel, and Force Charge/Obliterate to him/her.

The only one I wouldn't go with is body type one, for a female marauder. Body type 1 is definitely too frail looking. Body type 2 is "average," Body type 3 is the Amazonian look(DEATH BY SNU-SNU!), and Body Type 4 is "pleasantly plump," which can throw off a lot of opponents in a funny way.

A day late and a dollar short, but I rolled a body type 3 on my female marauder, she's tall, athletic build, lean yet muscular, she's gorgeous.

Just got to throw this out there, no wonder woman have such body issues in general, when "we" tend to think that body type 4 is plump and 3 is "mannish", aye!!

http://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd405/Nemesissocks/Screenshot_2012-07-02_00_55_03_841411.jpg

http://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd405/Nemesissocks/Screenshot_2012-07-02_00_54_37_040878.jpg

body type 2 FTW

The whole bodytype system was pure lazyness; could have very easily scaled camera angles via % in height/weight to specific body types if that was the reasoning.

As for your particular, bodytype 2... I'd rather it be an arguement between 1 and 2, but if you like 3... go with 2. Type 3, looks more of a "Juggernaught" bodytype, if any.

Infact, I think only a commando would really suit that bodytype, it just scream... 'give it a BFG'

The whole bodytype system was pure lazyness; could have very easily scaled camera angles via % in height/weight to specific body types if that was the reasoning.

As for your particular, bodytype 2... I'd rather it be an arguement between 1 and 2, but if you like 3... go with 2. Type 3, looks more of a "Juggernaught" bodytype, if any.

Infact, I think only a commando would really suit that bodytype, it just scream... 'give it a BFG'

i tried making a body type 3 trooper once... it felt wrong even as a trooper it was like having a dude with *****.