Powertech PvE DPS

TapSumBatt

Hey there,

I just dragged my space-burglar butt into my very first Operation, namely Eternity Vault HM. Not that it has anything to do with my post in general but it was really fun; much more so than I expected. Very innovative boss mechanics and fun fights (thumbs up BW).

I play a Powertech and I am currently running a Pyro build. The DPS is ofcourse amazing but tend to slow down ofcourse when heat starts to build up.

My question:

Is Pyrotech a good end-game build in general for Powertechs? I was considering going Advanced Prototype instead for the heat consistency.

Can any of you guys give some pointers and insight?

Yours truly.

Hey there,

I just dragged my space-burglar butt into my very first Operation, namely Eternity Vault HM. Not that it has anything to do with my post in general but it was really fun; much more so than I expected. Very innovative boss mechanics and fun fights (thumbs up BW).

I play a Powertech and I am currently running a Pyro build. The DPS is ofcourse amazing but tend to slow down ofcourse when heat starts to build up.

My question:

Is Pyrotech a good end-game build in general for Powertechs? I was considering going Advanced Prototype instead for the heat consistency.

Can any of you guys give some pointers and insight?

Yours truly.

See the stickies at the top and my signature here. Exphyrl's Pyro guide is amazing, and my AP guide is a pretty good read as well.