Stat percentages (sweet spot)

PeeCee

I'm just wondering where to go with stats. I'm full rakata with campaign relic, black hole chest, implats, and ear.

Stats are approx

51% Absorb

45% Shield

20% Defence

MY defense has dropped massively with black hole improvements but my absorb has shot up.

Whats stats do i need to aim for now?

is it

50% Absorb

50% Shield

25% Defence

Thanks for any help and advice :)

I'm just wondering where to go with stats. I'm full rakata with campaign relic, black hole chest, implats, and ear.

Stats are approx

51% Absorb

45% Shield

20% Defence

MY defense has dropped massively with black hole improvements but my absorb has shot up.

Whats stats do i need to aim for now?

is it

50% Absorb

50% Shield

25% Defence

Thanks for any help and advice :)

More defense. less shield absorb. You aren't a vanguard who facetanks hits and straight up absorbs it, you don't have the same type of talents they do. Guardians are more "Avoidance" tanks (I put that mildly) .

You as a tank want to see "parry" and dodge more, thats your defense stat. Put on as much of that as you can, worry less about shield and absorb.

see i would tend to agree with that but doesnt defence rating only effect "white dmg". You can never dodge boss attacks despite your defence rating?

so therefore absorbing as much as poss is more viable. plus if you rotate moves like blade storm and reposte then that keeps your defence rating in check?