Smuggler name

chris_milky

I would like to know everyone's opinion on the name Torran for a male smuggler. I haven't played this game for about a week because I've been trying to find a good name for my smuggler. I know I probably shouldn't have spent so much time on a name but I'm one of those people who cares about the name of their character. :p

I would like to know everyone's opinion on the name Torran for a male smuggler. I haven't played this game for about a week because I've been trying to find a good name for my smuggler. I know I probably shouldn't have spent so much time on a name but I'm one of those people who cares about the name of their character. :p

Well, just think about a name that would fit a cool legacy surname.

Per example, my smugglers are:

Qo'dex Haggard - Gunslinger

Fourex Haggard - Scoundrel

And my sniper is

Q'uma Haggard

Haggard is my legacy's surname and it's also the surname of a Battlefield Bad Company 1 / 2, the one I like the most, "Haggard the pyromaniac".

Anyway... as you can see, the names I've chosen do combine with my legacy's surname.

Qo'dex is the same as "codex", those notes we get during the game, I just wrote it in a different way and Fourex is the name of the Trooper's droid companion.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.