Sith Storylines

Morefunnest

Hey everyone!

A quick reminder to please use the available SPOILER tags when sharing something that spoils the story! You can use them like this:

[noparse]

(Information here.)

[/noparse]

That will give you this:

(Information here.)

Thank you for your understanding and help keeping this forum spoiler-free!

Edited by Ellvaan

Sith Warror

You are taken as a apprentice to Darth Baras, you have to track down this young Jedi called Jaesa Willsaam, who has the ability to see anyone's true nature, you then eventually have the opportunity to turn her to the Dark Side and take her as your apprentice. Baras betrays you, you become the Emperor's Wrath and defeat him.

Sith Inquisitor

You're a slave, Darth Zash takes you as her apprentice, she has you find various relics, you then have to defeat her because she wants to steal your body for her own. Darth Thanaton, Zash's former master, discovers this and then tries to have you killed. The rest of the story is Thanaton using more elaborate ways to try and kill you, and eventually you defeat him.

Clearly these are very basic descriptions and I'm sure others could do the story lines more justice but that's the basics of both. I much prefer the

Sith Warrior story line

myself, but playing as a

Sith Inquisitor

is easier in my opinion.

Edited by AnAnonymousGuy

Heres a summary, pretty much the same as above poster, and imo SW storyline is better than SI.

Sith Warrior

1. kill some people for your master

2. kill some more people for your master, master betrays you at the end

3. become the emperors new wrath(scourge(JK storyline) betrays the emperor), stop former masters plans, betrayed by companion, finally kill your former master, become higher in authority than the dark council, find out the emperor still lives after jedi attacked(jedi knight storyline, sux 2 roll a JK)

Note: light side SW is more rewarding,

Inquisitor

1. gather artifacts, find out you come from a powerful heritage, you get betrayed by master

2. betrayed again by masters master, you need to become more powerful so you absorb ghosts

3. after finding 5-6 ghosts, they torment you, you prevent them with rakata science and rituals, you defeat end boss, become a dark council member

Note: Darkside = Nox, Lightside = Imperious, Neutral = Occulous.

Edited by shakyl