Are there going to be more server/character transfers today 18/06/2012 ?

BlackPickle

Well I hope they are going to send the remaining 10 PvE English Servers to go join 1 server, because Red Eclipse is rather full !!

So as Hidden Beks is such a great place to be, why not send the other 9 servers to transfer to us :)

Well I hope they are going to send the remaining 10 PvE English Servers to go join 1 server, because Red Eclipse is rather full!!

I agree. I'm hoping they open Dune Bantha as the next destination since my server is likely to become an origin this week (since it's the lowest population server left) and I really don't want to go to The Red Eclipse.

Edited by RangerRobEU

So as Hidden Beks is such a great place to be, why not send the other 9 servers to transfer to us :)

It is ? There's 8 people on the Fleet at this moment :D The only positive thing is that there's enough people that PvP to maintain decent queue time after 17:00 most of the time.

Unless they intend to stuff another 10 realms onto Red Eclipse, I guess we'll end up on Dune Bantha. It seems to be the highest (or least low) populated of the remaining, having "Standard" in the server list from time to time, where as the rest are consistent on "Low".

I agree. I'm hoping they open Dune Bantha as the next destination since my server is likely to become an origin this week (since it's the lowest population server left) and I really don't want to go to The Red Eclipse.

Why wouldn't you want to go to The Red Eclipse? I counted 18 servers that transferred there. If they choose another destination server for EU PvE there would only be half of that transferred (9 servers left). So that would probably mean standard population and imo that is not good enough for ranked WZ and LFG tool to function properly.

Edited by Pahomi

Well I hope they are going to send the remaining 10 PvE English Servers to go join 1 server, because Red Eclipse is rather full !!

Ill be happy with this :D

We are a good bunch on Beks

One can hope !

Why wouldn't you want to go to The Red Eclipse? I counted 18 servers that transferred there. If they choose another destination server for EU PvE there would only be half of that transferred (9 servers left). So that would probably mean standard population and imo that is not good enough for ranked WZ and LFG tool to function properly.

Well Dune Bantha is already Standard population at the times I play which means the remaining 9 servers should bring it up to Heavy or Very Heavy but not to Full which is what The Red Eclipse will become very shortly.

Hopefully its today, but now they have seen how full the weekend gets they might wanna see how far it drops down for today then start transferring tomorrow. It looks like they have to put all 8 remaining servers on Dune Bantha cos they won't all fit on Red Eclipse but I hope I get on RE cos I already rolled a refugee there.

Greetings everyone!

We know everyone is very excited about Character Transfers! You can find more information regarding Character Transfers located in our Character Transfers section on our Official Website, our Character Transfers FAQ, as well as our Developer Tracker.

Since we have an active thread discussing Character Transfers, we are going to close this and ask that you please continue this discussion in one of the following threads:

Thank you for your understanding and patience!