After reading the Revan novel did anyone else....

Shenmue

So with all of them attacking Vitiate at the sametime in that dazed state of his, it's IMPOSSIBLE that they could have landed that lucky blow, you know like the one where Meetra could have killed him on the spot? okay then....

Factually sound argument is factually sound.

Vitiate was never dazed, merely focused on Revan. Also as I said above, that lightsaber throw that Meetra took could have done something but that would not determine her skill especially when compared to Vitiate.

What you said before made you sound like you were judging them based on skill. If not, than of course they could win if they were very very very very lucky and only through luck would they have a chance. But skill wise, no they could not defeat him.

Someone actually made the mistake of giving me this book as a present, which I thanked them for and then trashed it a day later when they had left to keep from hurting their feelings. Drew Karpyshyn is a bad writer. Plain and simple. Doesn't have much of a knack for artistic use of language, has no semblance of how to adapt to an established storyline, and honestly I question the mental faculties of anyone who endeavors to write a literary sequel to two completely ambiguous, canon-neutral video games.

You must really hate a lot of post-game EU novels then.

I think we area all missing the point that as Scourge foreseen, Revan Meetra and Scourge were not meant to take down The Emperor...

Now Ill give you that Yoda himself said the future is always in motion, and I do not agree with what Scourge did... However lets think if Scourge had not set himself up to help the knight character in the future, if it wasnt the three of theirs destiney and they all 3 would have died then would the knight have had a chance without Scourges experience and advice during the events of SWTOR?

Scourge acted partly on self preservation and partly because of what Revan had told him of force visions in the cave!

I think we area all missing the point that as Scourge foreseen, Revan Meetra and Scourge were not meant to take down The Emperor...

Now Ill give you that Yoda himself said the future is always in motion, and I do not agree with what Scourge did... However lets think if Scourge had not set himself up to help the knight character in the future, if it wasnt the three of theirs destiney and they all 3 would have died then would the knight have had a chance without Scourges experience and advice during the events of SWTOR?

Scourge acted partly on self preservation and partly because of what Revan had told him of force visions in the cave!

As I have said in a past thread, the force is a dick.

In answer to the OP, I did...except I went with the variant "Mithra" instead. It's more aesthetically pleasing. Besides, it's also the name of the Zoroastrian god of covenants (ie. bonds). Edited by AlyxDinas

No, but after completing KOTOR 1 as Light Side (and revealing the whole plot with Revan) I made new game and played as Dark Side. And my character was a female named...yes, you got it: Revan.

Bastila: Revan....you ARE Revan.

me: o rly? whaddya say...

Unfortunately KOTOR 2 is not on steam yet. But when it is on steam, I will but it. I bought KOTOR and made a DS profile with my charater named Revan. If only Bastila or any other character responded differently to that name.:)