anyone else experience this?

thomasgallant

I was playing a low level alt on my server yesterday. I was grouped and my wife and i were running one of those quests.. and before yesterday we could see the choices that they made, like the little bubble on the left would show that they made a decision, and we could see the light and dark choices they made.. Im not sure if i am explaining that the best, however I think you all might remember how it was

now yesterday however. We were grouped and we were unable to see the choices or even see if the other person made a choice.. Is this a new change? or is this a bug?

File a bug report anyway. I don't recall there being a change.

ya i did file the report. first thing i did.. just wasnt sure if it was a problem on our end, or something:P lol bugs creep up from time to time. not normally a big issue but its hard to group for cutscenes like that:P thankfully we are in the same room so its not a big deal i can ask her if she made a choice or not lol

I had noticed that a week or so ago, and just assumed it was a change that I'd missed in the patch notes. I did like having it there, though, especially since my group is half light side and half dark side. Plus, it's always funny when you see someone roll a 1...

dont you have to enable that in your preferences on each character you make?

Possibly, I honestly haven't taken the time to go look for it. If it is a preference, it was on by default up until recently.

unless im thinking about something else

if it needed to be enabled thats a new thing.. the lightside darkside can be toggled on and off, but the choice of seeing other peoples answers in cutscenes as far as i know cant be changed

I was playing a low level alt on my server yesterday. I was grouped and my wife and i were running one of those quests.. and before yesterday we could see the choices that they made, like the little bubble on the left would show that they made a decision, and we could see the light and dark choices they made.. Im not sure if i am explaining that the best, however I think you all might remember how it was

now yesterday however. We were grouped and we were unable to see the choices or even see if the other person made a choice.. Is this a new change? or is this a bug?

I also play grouped with my wife and we love it. We are also running a pair of alts (now level 20) together. But yesterday we decided to run the dailies on our mains because she was running low in credits. I did notice that I was not seeing her choices. Since the dailies are an exercise of spacebarring through the cut sceens and we had done them enough to know every choice that will be made, I did not pay that much attention.

So yes, I agree with your observation. I did not bother with a bug report because there is no use to that in this game. To us, it is just one more of the twelve million odd bugs that are in game that you ignore if you want to play.

if it needed to be enabled thats a new thing.. the lightside darkside can be toggled on and off, but the choice of seeing other peoples answers in cutscenes as far as i know cant be changed

yea see, i think im talking about something else, im talking about seeing the light/dark side emblem in the choice menu before you choose your answer

*User Interface

*Show Conversation Alignment Gain

by default its set to mouseover, i like to see what the choice's are without mouseover =)

Edited by Daethlok

unless im thinking about something else

My wife and I have been playing together with no issue on multiple different characters since early access with no issue and this just popped up for us yesterday. We played our low level alts during the week as well as our mains and yesterday is the first time I noticed it. So it is something new and we have not had to do something to preferences before this week.