The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Character transfer

Relmitos

Hey guys, I need help, I currently have all my characters in the twin spears, which is pretty much dead, and would like to move them elsewhere with this character transfer availability, any recommendations as to where I should go? What server would you recommend to transfer to?

For some reason the only available server that I can choose is Prophecy of the Five, will I be able to transfer to another one or is it that my opportunity to change to any other is already gone?

You can only transfer to the server BW selected for you for free.

If you want to choose a server you will have to wait for paid transfers and than pay for it- probably.

So either take the transfer or its reroll for you and wait till transfers are avaialble someday for money.

Hey guys, I need help, I currently have all my characters in the twin spears, which is pretty much dead, and would like to move them elsewhere with this character transfer availability, any recommendations as to where I should go? What server would you recommend to transfer to?

For some reason the only available server that I can choose is Prophecy of the Five, will I be able to transfer to another one or is it that my opportunity to change to any other is already gone?

If you want to transfer now, you have to go to Prophecy of the Five (which I strongly recommend that you do as it is the #2 server for your region/server type).

If you want to select a server you will need to wait until they offer paid transfers (as in, you pay them money then they let you transfer wherever you want to go). Of course, the only real options by that point will be The Fatman and Prophecy of the Five, so you can either take the only option now, or pay later for two options that are nearly identical.