Sentinel Skill Tree !HELP!

aannddyy

So, im on lvl 25 right now and im on tatooine trying to defeat Lord Praven (boss in Story Quest) :eek:and i only manage to take 3/4 of his health:( but at that time im allready dead. I've also noticed that during all of my other boss battles i've been killed atleast 1 time before i manage to defeat them.:( I mainly use the Combat tree and a bit on watchman like 3 points, but i still don't manage to defeat him. Is it my companions gear that's outdated or is it my pore skill tree experience?? Please give me a recepie on how to build up a solid skill tree :)

First 5 points in combat i would recomend, defensive forms and dual weild, then start stacking in the watchman tree if that is your spec of choice. I agree that combat really wont perform for you untill around 40, without both roots and buff to trans your losing the utility that makes combat spec viable. Edited by Crawelc

I would definitely not recommend putting your first 5 points in combat if you are going to spec watchman. There are a lot of skills that directly increase the damage of your burns that you want asap. Put your first 31 points in watchman

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#501bIbRrRMfs.1

Then you can invest in dual wield, defensive forms, steadfast or whatever you want.

At level 25 he has enoug points to get the first 5 in combat and start on 3rd tier of watchman. I dont think increased offhand damage is something to scoff at. Defensive forms are core for any spec I always thought as they give a bonus based on what form you are in. I play combat so ill have to check but I dont think Juyo defensive form bonus is a joke. Isnt that what gives juyo its damage reduction?

Defensive forms gives a 4% internal and elemental damage reduction for juyo, not that vital. There is a bit of a lull in the fourth and fifth tiers after you get repelling blows and close quarters. Watchguard, focused leap, force fade aren't that great and mind sear will be more useful later when he gets merciless slash so it could be worth it to get dual wield mastery at level 28 then respec when he has enough points to get to plasma blades in the 6th tier.