Question regarding origin and destination servers.

mothermoy

Can an origin server be assigned to more then one destination server. or Once the destination server is chose, thats it, you have no other transfer origin servers available

IE my first server grand master zhim was chosen for switfsure. can another destination server such as....oh my main server now the harbinger be chosen, or am i either transfering to switfsure or paying for a transfer at a later date

Can an origin server be assigned to more then one destination server. or Once the destination server is chose, thats it, you have no other transfer origin servers available

IE my first server grand master zhim was chosen for switfsure. can another destination server such as....oh my main server now the harbinger be chosen, or am i either transfering to switfsure or paying for a transfer at a later date

No. All origin servers are being funneled into a single destination server so as not to split up guilds.

so grand master zhim transfering to swiftsure. there will be no other destination choice besides swiftsure then?

Wasn't Swiftsure being transferred to Bastion?

*EDIT* after researching it...

Grand Master Zym --> The Shadowlands

The Swiftsure --> The Bastion

Edited by Ignicity