You can only move to a server that bioware wants you to.

Sccorpion

Seriously,

Bioware only allows you to move to a server that they want you too. What a joke! Here,,,let me move your character to another dead carcass. Thanks for nothing Bioware. I was pretty stoked when I got a email but now you can shove it were the sun dont shine!

Seriously,

Bioware only allows you to move to a server that they want you too. What a joke! Here,,,let me move your character to another dead carcass. Thanks for nothing Bioware. I was pretty stoked when I got a email but now you can shove it were the sun dont shine!

uh....duh?

Seriously,

This has been known for a long while now, that we weren't going to be able to choose, and Bioware isn't moving anyone to dead servers check your info before you post.

Hello everyone,

As first announced in our Community News update "Character Transfer, Server Population, and You", and further explained in our "Character Transfer Service FAQ", by currently only allowing players to transfer characters to and from specified servers as part of a free service, we hope to ensure balanced server populations across the game. Future versions of the Character Transfer Service may allow more options in your choice of destination servers and may require a transfer fee.

If you have any feedback regarding this, feel free to share it in our official topic, as we will be closing this one:

Thank you!