I guess it's my fault for choosing a dead server...

agirlyman

I think I have endured enough of this Ghost Server Thana Vesh, why am I paying to be stuck here?

You give me a free transfer for my other character, but I can't choose where my friends are playing? I thought that was one of your selling points to play with your friends, and family?

I don't think I'm asking too much to transfer my lone character on The Swiftsure PVP server, to The Fatman PVP Server, while I wait for you to sort out where the "Thana Vesh" Population is going.

Right now, it seems like i'm paying to wait for you to get your **** together.

This is not how you treat your dedicated players.

Yes. It is your fault.

You can move. If you have friends/family on another server ... why weren't you planning with them to begin with? Re-roll. Wait for paid transfers so you can choose where to go. Otherwise, deal.

They couldn't take the low population on Thana Vesh so they re-rolled, I have too much invested in my 8 characters to just abandon them.

I pay a monthy fee to have fun, not to "deal" with it.

I didn't create this mess, but I'm suppose to wait it out so I can "Pay " even more to correct the situation?

Sorry Pal, but i'm not the drone you're looking for.

Hello everyone,

As it's been mentioned, we ask that threads posted in STAR WARS Discussion stay focused on the Star Wars™ universe outside of the The Old Republic™. Since this thread is off-topic, we're going to close it for.

For reference, here are a few more details about character transfers: As it was first announced in our Community News update "Character Transfer, Server Population, and You", and further explained in our "Character Transfer Service FAQ", by currently only allowing players to transfer characters to and from specified servers as part of a free service, we hope to ensure balanced server populations across the game. Future versions of the Character Transfer Service may allow more options in your choice of destination servers and may require a transfer fee.

If you have any feedback regarding this, feel free to share it in our official topic, since we have closed this one.

Thank you!