fresh 50 recruit gear question

So I just hit 50 today. Looking at the recruit gear would I be better off buying the tank or dps set for immortal PvP. Normally I would use the dps set like I have been but with the upcoming changes in 1.3 what do you folks think will be better?

So I just hit 50 today. Looking at the recruit gear would I be better off buying the tank or dps set for immortal PvP. Normally I would use the dps set like I have been but with the upcoming changes in 1.3 what do you folks think will be better?

With the upcoming changes in 1.3 you should just spec Vengeance for PvP and get the DPS set lol.

However, if you're hell bent on going Immortal for PvP then you should get the tank set. We're not like tankassins where we can tank and do damage at the same time. We have to choose between survivability OR damage and if you're going Immortal then you've already made your choice to go survivability. You're better off committing to that decision and just trying to annoy enemies/guard as much as possible whilst staying alive as long as possible. Don't expect to do any decent or acceptable amount of damage. Especially so once 1.3 comes out.

If you go Immortal and pick the DPS gear, all you're going to be is a super squishy flacid noodle holder.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.