Need PVP Builds please guys!

Elicowns

I am in need of the most often and most effective PVP builds , i would like to try out all 3 specs or even hybrids, so please if you are a well trained sentinel and know whats best, post some of these in order for me to find my own :D thanks alot!

I am in need of the most often and most effective PVP builds , i would like to try out all 3 specs or even hybrids, so please if you are a well trained sentinel and know whats best, post some of these in order for me to find my own :D thanks alot!

Well you aren't going to see a lot of hybrids because each tree is reliant upon a different form (stance) i.e. Juyo for watchman, Ataru for Combat, Shii-Cho for Focus. I could fiddle around with a watchman focus hybrid that uses enough non shii-cho talents to call it a hybrid but the reality is any variation wouldn't serve a whole lot of purpose other then deliberately being a hybrid spec.

For Watchman I usually go with http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#501bIrRMorfsZhMMZM.1

The one point not used is a flex point that I have put in a few different places depending on my setup/plans. Right now for example my accuracy is a tick low so I have that point put into steadfast but you could argue for it in several places such as stagger (especially for huttball fire-trapping of the ballcarrier), insight, swelling winds, or watchguard.

You also can move master focus over to swelling winds depending on your personal preference (though with nothing else in the focus tree this basically just adds a little padding to your scoreboard numbers) and force fade into watchguard or focused leap.

Personally I like the extra two second on force fade because it makes it a much better pro-active tool instead of primarily an escape. Its just long enough to actually get around for a stealth plant in voidstar (rarely but sometimes on the first door however it tends to work with good consistency hitting the second door when only one bridge is extended) and is a useful for working my way through a crowded mess to a healer or sniper without intervention.