Server Transfer is the final straw

ushistorycoach

Well I tried to stick with swtor but the server transfer fiasco is the final straw. I was stuck on the Crucible Pit after the great Ruin v Dara war fizzled out and they all went back to picking wings off of butterflies or whatever they do. I made do and tried to function in a server with nobody on it, then server transfers came out... i transfered one of my lowbees, then two then three to the Bastion and tried to get in touch with my friends who had left the game to have them move their toons over. Last night when i went to move my last toon... my main... there was an hour queue so i waited until the next day. Now this morning I cant transfer my main to the server that my alts are on and my friends went to.

I hope you enjoyed my money more than I enjoyed your game but im done. Maybe GW2 or the Secret World will put out a finished game to begin with and not need server merges just after 6 months.

Well I tried to stick with swtor but the server transfer fiasco is the final straw. I was stuck on the Crucible Pit after the great Ruin v Dara war fizzled out and they all went back to picking wings off of butterflies or whatever they do. I made do and tried to function in a server with nobody on it, then server transfers came out... i transfered one of my lowbees, then two then three to the Bastion and tried to get in touch with my friends who had left the game to have them move their toons over. Last night when i went to move my last toon... my main... there was an hour queue so i waited until the next day. Now this morning I cant transfer my main to the server that my alts are on and my friends went to.

I hope you enjoyed my money more than I enjoyed your game but im done. Maybe GW2 or the Secret World will put out a finished game to begin with and not need server merges just after 6 months.

that sucks.. though have you bothered to contact cs regarding this..or is this tantrum i quit rant all you really have done..

it is worth calling cs to see if you can get it transfered with the others.. hell lie and say your power went out and you couldnt finish transfers.. anything like that and id hope they would be a bit more understanding

Note.. I am not telling you to lie...but.. hey if it works.. lie away:P jk bioware.. really I am.

just try and call them. dont be silly and quit without trying

Just call CS.

I've done it like 5x and they've always sorted out my issue. Usually gave me free time on my account due to the trouble it caused. I think I have accrued a total of 9 free days due to bugs / payment issues.

Biowares CS is the best I have ever encountered.

Hello Everybody!

We appreciate you taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns about Star Wars™: The Old Republic™, but will be closing this thread, as there is little room for constructive discussion.

We encourage you to make threads about specific game-related topics if you like and suggest putting them in the Suggestion Box or specific forum. If you are experiencing any technical issues with the Server Transfer Service please contact Customer Service in-game using the Customer Service Portal via clicking the ? icon on the top of the default UI scheme.

We wish you the best.