Will there be any more servers announced today?

Icestar

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My choice is to move off one dead server to another? Are you guys kidding?

Well, if ALL the remaining East PVE servers go to Shadowlands, I suspect it will end up a pretty full server. I assume you are talking about the new PVE destination server.

Good morning, this is hopefully the day when EU servers gets alot of transfers. We had alot of NA yesterday.

Time to start checking what time it is for them "over there" :rak_03:

Fri 08:58 AM here CEST time

Fri 01:55 AM, over there....guess they are sleeping

Edited by Icestar

Hello!

I am not fishing for what servers only IF any servers will be announced today.

This information should be easy to answer :rak_03:

From this thread:

All right folks, I have an update for you.

As mentioned before, because of the logistics in monitoring the rate of character transfers and population shifts onto destination servers, our cadence for opening up origin servers will change day-to-day.

As we approach the weekend, we want to be careful about where to allow additional servers to transfer to so as not to overwhelm current destination servers. Many weekend players will be logging in, contributing to our overall analysis.

This means that we need to monitor populations and rate of transfers over the weekend before opening up new servers. We understand that players are anxious to transfer, but please be patient during this process so that we can deliver the best gameplay experience that we can offer.

So not until next week.