Best Sentinel Armor?

zigtechroxx

Just wondering as a level 38 Sentinel, what is the best jedi sentinel armor in the game? And if possible could someone post a pic? Much appreciated, I want my jedi not only to be well geared for pvp and operations but also to look BA.

Pre 50 I would just recommend moddable gear. Pop in the best mods you can and go at it. Since Expertise and set bonuses don't come into play until 50 then all gear works essentially just as well for PvP and PvE.

Personally I stack Strength over Endurance and my secondaries I stack with priorities on crit>surge>power since I am watchman. If you are combat or focus then crit would be least important since your skill set is built around auto crits.

Pre 50 I would just recommend moddable gear. Pop in the best mods you can and go at it. Since Expertise and set bonuses don't come into play until 50 then all gear works essentially just as well for PvP and PvE.

Personally I stack Strength over Endurance and my secondaries I stack with priorities on crit>surge>power since I am watchman. If you are combat or focus then crit would be least important since your skill set is built around auto crits.

LOL @ stacking crit as watchman.