Can't transfer!!

Euhura

I am in a small guild. They all transferred, leaving me Guildmaster. Now I can't transfer because I don't know how to get rid on the guild. I cannot find any option to leave the guild nor any option to delete the guild. I am the only person in the guild and cannot give leadership to someone else. Anyone know how to help?

They really need to make it more obvious if there is a solution to that problem because I've been in the exact same situation. Transfers wasnt an option back then but I couldnt join the guild I was invited to on behalf of already being in a a guild. Nor was it an option to roll a new char and give it to that since boths chars have to be on at the same time. I asked people in general chat but no one knew of a solution that didnt include a third party. I was lucky enough to come across a friendly player who offered to roll an alt just so that I could give it to that.

I would either get someone to roll an alt or contact in-game customer service. Customer service is pretty fast, don't think I've waited more than ten mins before I had someone talk to me in chat.

edit: /gdisband works? I could have sworn that I tried that several times to no avail when I was stuck as GM.

Edited by MidichIorian