So some servers are going on near empty?

Talosred

So its easy to predict a-lot of servers will be almost fully empty by the end of the day, and my question is what is going to happen to those and the people left on them.

Auto-deletion when these go from optional transfers to full merges?

So you're asking what is the plan for people who refuse BioWare's solution to the population issue? Basically, you want to know what BioWare is going to do for the people who bucked the system and stayed?

God, I hope they do NOTHING.

So you're asking what is the plan for people who refuse BioWare's solution to the population issue? Basically, you want to know what BioWare is going to do for the people who bucked the system and stayed?

God, I hope they do NOTHING.

Its a good question to ask. Given the history of mmos and the like.

so you're asking what is the plan for people who refuse bioware's solution to the population issue? Basically, you want to know what bioware is going to do for the people who bucked the system and stayed?

God, i hope they do nothing.

qfe =d

So its easy to predict a-lot of servers will be almost fully empty by the end of the day, and my question is what is going to happen to those and the people left on them.

Auto-deletion when these go from optional transfers to full merges?

Not deletion exactly.

just all the remaining characters will be transferred then the server will be shutdown.

Probably.

I hope they simply take all the remaining characters, put them on 1 void server where they can only see themselves with the name of their server and a (Deleted) tag and they have the choice to play alone on that void server or transfer for free to a server.

This way they can delete all dead servers and put every character in the void server to let people keep their characters if they ever come back.

Not deletion exactly.

just all the remaining characters will be transferred then the server will be shutdown.

Probably.

Yeah what I figured, its just the Probably part that concerns me word from bioware would be nice since they had to predict this, its an easy guess when a-lot of people see a bunch of servers only get one pick, logic tells you that you will be merge one day there, so kinda makes you wonder what the end game is.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.