The swiftsure server is dead

Deathzhadow

My Server is getting its *** kicked! 1st my guild mates and many others bail due to game play, 2nd Oceanic servers pop up , 3rd I log on today I was the only one on!!!!

I was looking forward to transfering my 'toons, but the one's on Swifture weren't selected!!! I'm really getting pissed! This is so uncool!!! :mad::(:confused::eek:

What a waste, this is the worst experience ever on an MMO... Beta testing Everquest was way better than whats happening here... I mean who's messing this up? EA or Bioware? I just don't get it? Its like they keep shooting themselves in the foot!!!

ARHHGGGGG!!!!

My Server is getting its *** kicked! 1st my guild mates and many others bail due to game play, 2nd Oceanic servers pop up , 3rd I log on today I was the only one on!!!!

I was looking forward to transfering my 'toons, but the one's on Swifture weren't selected!!! I'm really getting pissed! This is so uncool!!! :mad::(:confused::eek:

What a waste, this is the worst experience ever on an MMO... Beta testing Everquest was way better than whats happening here... I mean who's messing this up? EA or Bioware? I just don't get it? Its like they keep shooting themselves in the foot!!!

ARHHGGGGG!!!!

Did you log on just as the servers came backup? I was on just before the servers went down for maint and there was 50+ on Pub fleet

Hello everyone,

We do appreciate when anyone has taken the time to express their thoughts and concerns. We will be closing this thread, as there is little room for constructive discussion. However, we do value any feedback and do encourage anyone to voice their feedback on the forums. We only ask that feedback focus on Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ itself, and that it is constructive and as detailed as possible.

We would also like to remind everyone of the following post from Senior Community Coordinator Allison Berryman regarding server transfers:

We will continue the process of monitoring and releasing new origins and destinations as long as we need to. I know that's vague, but it really is a process that requires us to proceed by reacting to the data we have. When we can get more specific, we will (it's always the goal to give details as soon as we're able to), but right now I don't have an estimate as to when we would be done opening servers to transfer.

This post can be found here.

We encourage you to join the existing discussion of transfers here:

Free Character Transfers Now Available On Select Servers

We thank you for your time and your understanding that we've closed this thread.