What is your dream server transfer?

Tormm

Port Nowhere -> Jedi Covenant. Though since that is PVP -> PVE the chances are incredibly low. I'm not overly fond of the idea that The Fatman may become my new home. I decided to reroll on JC a while ago and I wish I didn't have to lose previous progress because I wanted to actually play the game at 50.

All the RP-PVE onto Lord Adraas. Or at least as many as we could handle. No offense to Ebon Hawk.. but we were designated the RP Mega Server by most of the RP Community and 9/10 times our server load is higher with a more active community. I've actually seen several people coming from Ebon Hawk talking about how dead it is. So yeah, all your RP-PVE are belong to us. Edited by CadeAssant

Two giant servers for all players over the world.

1. PVE

2. PVP

Wouldnt that be something to really looking forward to, and to play on?

How about:

1. PVE
  2. PVP
  3. RP-PVE
  4. RP-PVP

I still like the idea of segregating RP from non-RP. If not that, then some way for RPers to have their own fleet/planet instances.

I'd like Nightmare Lands to be a destination server. We had an average of 175-225 on fleet at primetime 2 months ago...now hovering around 90-100. Would be great to get those 'old' numbers back.

same here i dont want to loose my names or the community thats there.

since acording to that site that calculates populations (thougth i dont think its acurate) we were in the top 10 of populated servers i hope we do.

How about:

1. PVE
  2. PVP
  3. RP-PVE
  4. RP-PVP

I still like the idea of segregating RP from non-RP. If not that, then some way for RPers to have their own fleet/planet instances.

As i mentioned above im pretty sure if there was such servers and technology that could handle this. You would find that people with similar interest find each other in most mmo's and creates communtys within the community. There is no need to actually separate them if numbers are high enough.

I prefer to wait a bit to get into a lively bar than to get instant access to a tavern populated with a few burn out drunks.

3 days and not re-subbing. Xfer without my alt guild, which cost me some creds to get and time to find ppl to get access to guild bank tabs.

Well in my case, no xfer, since my realm is not a source or destination :(

As i mentioned above im pretty sure if there was such servers and technology that could handle this. You would find that people with similar interest find each other in most mmo's and creates communtys within the community. There is no need to actually separate them if numbers are high enough.

There is since most RP-ers dont want to be bothered by mister Ham Solo , Darth Poopy Farts and Pizza Hutt spamming insults while they RP.

As long as people don't respect other people their playstayle seperate servers are needed for pve, rp, pvp.

Edited by Kirameki

All the RP-PVE onto Lord Adraas. Or at least as many as we could handle. No offense to Ebon Hawk.. but we were designated the RP Mega Server by most of the RP Community and 9/10 times our server load is higher with a more active community. I've actually seen several people coming from Ebon Hawk talking about how dead it is. So yeah, all your RP-PVE are belong to us.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=459250

yikes!

I'd like to move my 6 characters from Darth Bandon (50 Juggernaut, 50 Commando, 43 Operative, 37 Shadow, 13 Gunslinger/Sorc) and 2 characters from Shii-Cho (50 Mercenary and 14 Sage) to an active PvE server on the East Coast. I already rerolled onto Jedi Covenant a bit ago (26 Marauder) and I love how busy it is. Ideally, I'd like to move one character each from Darth Bandon and Shii-Cho to Jedi Covenant to give me a level 27 legacy from Bandon and the repair droid form Shii-Cho's legacy on Jedi Covenant. That will probably have to wait until paid transfers come in.

Hopefully Bandon and Shii-Cho will be eligible to move somewhere and doubly hopeful for them to have the same destination servers. My ultimate goal is to have two servers, which 8 characters each, for each AC and their mirrors.

I wanted my characters transfered to Tomb of Freedon Nadd, but I figured that would be highly unlikely. However, when the first list of transfers was posted yesterday, I saw that my destination server was indeed Tomb! I blinked a couple of times, contemplated cleaning my contacts, instead increased the font size, checked again, and YESH!

Sometimes dreams do come true :D

Edited by Sauska

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.