I really feel like I am still paying for Beta

djmurloc

I love the concept of this game. Loved it in Beta... but after launch and doing the grind to 50... fun just sort of ended. Then the mass exodus of over 500k accounts canceled and I hardly see more than 40 people on fleet on Kellers Void. All the server populations are light and getting groups to do dailies is problematic. While the server transfers opening up today might help... honestly... I don't feel I'm getting enough new content. Sure legacy is cool, but that's just more stuff to grind.

After The short time I've been a member of this game.. I feel it's also time to hang my hat and hope that something new, refreshing, and fun comes to pass. I'd be happy to resub then. Till then.. Good luck everyone.

Hello djmurloc,

As Wolfninjajedi has mentioned, we ask that topics posted in STAR WARS Discussion stay focused on the Star Wars™ franchise outside of The Old Republic™. Since this thread is off-topic, we're going to close it. If you wish to discuss Star Wars™: The Old Republic™, please use the General Discussion forum.

A reminder that while we appreciate feedback, both positive and negative, we do ask that that feedback is constructive. This post goes into more detail about what we're looking for in feedback and how to make sure your posts are constructive and helpful.

Thank you for understanding!