The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Crystals

Dakotahorn

There are choices, green, yellow, orange, blue, red, magenta are quite common.

Besides that you can get cyan/purple depending on rep/imp, and the weird black/blue sabers black/red as well I think. Plenty of choice.

Please tell me how to get the purple crystal?

Or the white crystal?

Oh wait, the vendor that sells them is gone.... I remember now.

I am not whining, just asking for the vendor to come back. I think that is fair to ask for. BW already has the code written.

Please BW bring those babies back!!!!!

Please tell me how to get the purple crystal?

Or the white crystal?

Oh wait, the vendor that sells them is gone.... I remember now.

I am not whining, just asking for the vendor to come back. I think that is fair to ask for. BW already has the code written.

Please BW bring those babies back!!!!!

Purple? well you can get pvp sabers which are purple i think its BM

Why is it a big deal? so only a few people got the white crystal there is more choice now than there was from that vendor.

blue. red. orange. yellow. green. magenta. purple. cyan. Black blue. black red. black orange. black yellow. black green. black purple

pick one of those instead and go get it lol cant be saying its unfair with all those options for a saber there ;)

ohh yeah and dont rage post saying ohh the vendor is gone i cant get the purple ine! yes you can stop being lazy and work for the crystal you want like the rest of us ;)

enjoy your day... ps im one of those people who bought a white crystal from the vendor xD mwahahahaha

Edited by Tigzie