Unofficial List of "Destination" servers. (US edition)

Darkulous

I figured I'd put out a list for people to look at. I'm betting it's 90% accurate considering the moves we've seen so far. First of all we have to understand BW's "strategy" - more FULL servers. This basically is a "Do-it-yourself" server merge. BW wants a stable set of servers on both the West coast and East coast. Sacrifices may be made and have been. The move from Lord Ieldis to Begeren Colony is proof of that. Both servers had pretty much the same population and on the same coast.

Let's get PvP and the obvious out of the way. For the East Coast we have:

-The Fatman

-Anchorhead

and for the West Coast it will be:

-The Bastion

-The Swiftsure

Next we'll look at RP-PvP. One of each is my guess:

-Jung Ma (East)

-Ajunta Pall (West)

Now we have the highly popular RP-PvE servers. For the East Coast we'll have:

-Lord Adraas

-The Ebon Hawk

and for the West Coast it will be:

-Begeren Colony

-Vrook Lamar

PvE servers will be a lot harder to guess, especially the final amount of how many will be Destination Servers. I'll just guess at 5 for each coast:

EAST

-Jedi Covenant

-Canderous Ordo

-The Shadowlands

-The Krayt Dragon

-Mind Trick

West

-Drooga's Pleasure Barge

-The Harbringer

-Veeboo Lunx

-Darth Sion

-Gauntlet of Kressh

Anyways, that's my best estimation based on Server Populations and BWs goals. I think it's important to point out that none of these servers (mind the 90% accuracy claim) will be Origin servers - meaning you won't be able to transfer off of them during this Transfer event.

Not quite, but the next couple hours will prove me wrong or blow me up :p

the next couple of hours? server transfers for new servers are suspended until tomorrow morning. so more like the next 16 hours or so.

Where do you come up with these random guesses? I've been watching the patterns as well and I'd say you're going to regret this post.

Based off of what I've seen at peak times over the last couple months and the "Top 20 Server Post" (sorry, no link, search it). Having Fatman as a Destination server and the Lord Ieldis sacrifice says a lot too.

Hello everyone!

Because a thread about this topic already exists and to eliminate any confusion this thread may cause, we'll be closing this thread in order to consolidate discussion. We encourage you to join the existing discussion here:

Free Character Transfers Now Available On Select Servers

For the official list, please see this thread here:

List of Available Servers for Transfer [uPDATED]

Thanks!