[VIDEO] Fisto Gaming: Powertech PvP 10-50 Series - Ep 2 HD

Lorcen

Hey guys, check out the 2nd Episode in my on going Powertech Series 'Enter the Fist'! What will become a collection of videos showcasing the Powertech class from level 10 to 50 PvPwise.

These video's will be available on my youtube channel 'Fisto Gaming', along with some current lvl 50 gameplay guides.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MittFisto

So after Ep.1 Huttball - this time it is Alderaan , now with an extra stun & Shield, 1v1 is becoming viable with the beginnings of a great dps class at low lvl. Soon, I hope to look at the PvP builds to follow, along with Biochem stats and datacrons. I hope to look at ability rotations, tactics, the two Relic rotations you should be running along with your skills that are off the global CD, Neural Dart, Quell, Heat management & anything else that crops up along the way.

Any comments on these uploads are welcome along with suggestions, questions and the rest!

Dont forget to subscribe if you you like or want to keep up with future uploads! :D

Thanks for watching!

Enjoy!

Edited by Lorcen

Should make a single thread if this is an ongoing thing and post when you update it rather than have multiple threads.

Not to mention you'd have one resource for people to view all your videos.

Just a thought.