So, unsubscribing is acceptable?

Miercoles

The server transfer is already a debacle. Issues that require another patch. Paying players waiting for matches that come hours into precious playtime. Dead servers. Peak times? what is a Peak Time to play? I want a discount for my Peak Time because nobodey is on at that time. I want a free day today because I didnt get to do what I paid to do. I want to start this day over and decide not to waste 5 hours of my life on a mmo that doesn't deliver anymore. this is just a brainstorming moment for me, disorganized thinking but cogent in one aspect, I am a dissatisfied customer. I won't unsub yet but I am discouraged by all the posts about people who claim to have already quit. We don't like to wait very long for changes or accomodations, its just the nature of the beast. This is a slip up. Hoping it works out, cuz I am loving pvp.

Greetings!

We ask that threads center on discussion of Star Wars™: The Old Republic™. Threads made to criticize the community do not foster constructive discussion and are considered off-topic, so we have closed this thread. If you have feedback, we encourage you to contact us at communitysupport@swtor.com. Thanks for understanding!