The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Can Thing Work - AP Build with IGC

TGBeans

So I found out I have about 30 days left on my account and I decided to finish leveling my PT Bounty Hunter.

I like the AP play style a lot (Pyro is fun but something about it I don't like). But I also end of tanking during PvP also. You know throwing taunts left and right, and if push comes to shove switching to IGC to throw guard on a healer or ball carrier. So I switched to Shield Tech and proceeded to get wreck.

So I want to try this build here: 10/31/0 and just run with IGC on the entire time.

Any more experienced Bounty Hunters have any opinion on this?

Several people do, and when undergeared or facing bad teams you will be okay, but you will do more running with HEGC. Coming from a pvp player, nothing makes us happier than seeing any dps guy in the wrong cylinder, stance, or charge. They essentially become paper dolls that do almost no damage.

Several people do, and when undergeared or facing bad teams you will be okay, but you will do more running with HEGC. Coming from a pvp player, nothing makes us happier than seeing any dps guy in the wrong cylinder, stance, or charge. They essentially become paper dolls that do almost no damage.

For the most part, although vengeance juggernauts can pull it off pretty well since alot of their highest damage abilities are free and soresu does give you some rage, but yeah they do lose some damage even though single saber mastery helps there.

Advanced Prototype overheats really fast without the passive vent due to the cost of flamethrower, you don't get the passive speed boost, and you lose a lot of damage.