Mara fighting multiple enemies at once! (Powertech,Assassin,Operative inc.)

SpiritOfMage

Gotta say, I think you choose some poor fights to highlight. Most of the people you 1v2'd were in mostly recruit (<16-17k hp, several < 15k), and several were just awful. Like the Sorc in the first section. He had you in a full whirlwind and did nothing but cast a single affliction on you while standing right next to you. No one interrupted your ravage. People blew their CCs filling your resolve without attacking you (the sage/shadow section in Civil war). And a lot of people just let you wander off to the health packs.

Yes, you've successfully highlighted how Undying Rage is ridiculously strong, but your opponents were not great. and you generally had a fairly large gear advantage (except vs the Merc at the end, and Mercs are pretty weak in 1v1 with no real ability to create space).

Well, the fights that you see are all the 1v2s i could record over 3 days of playing, excluded those that some teammate come in and help or me run into a group of 3+ enemies, which makes the selection quite hard, as those both things happen quite often! If i wanted to make an 1v1 or a XvX video, i would have had a much larger pool of clips to select from, but both 1v1 and XvX vids are quite common out there, dont u think? As far as opposition/ gear goes, cant do much about that either, cuz thats what the skill/gear level of the avarrage player on the Tomb of Freedon Naad currently is with all the rerollers coming :( To be frankly honest 3 of the fights are against guild members of guilds that claim to be top notch if not the best right now on TOFN(funny right?)

For a conclusion i want to say that the video is ment to be entertaining (hence all the editing work put in this time), so if you found nothing worthy to be seen, i am really sorry to hear that.

Edited by SpiritOfMage