Just Returned Since Feburary. Cliffs On Whats Happened/Improved?

LrdStryfe

I clicked that link and it said 'improved overall stability'

Doesn't go into detail about the part where most of the servers died. They're going to try to fix it tomorrow. They haven't been forthcoming with much detail, but a lot of people seem to think they aren't going far enough. That remains to be seen. They are going free to play up to level 15 next month. I'm going to be honest, I don't think the game is doing well.

The game is awesome. 1.2 added tons of legacy stuff. Transfers tomorrow 1.3 in late june. This is a great time to come back. They also released a trailer for whats up and coming. Also F2P july 15th up to level 15 and 1.3 is on the PTS.

With update 1.2 more raids were introduced and a new pvp zone. Also World Event was pretty cool with the Rakghouls. Black Hole campaign which is a pain to get the needed comms to get any nice armor but its good for daily comms. And then update 1.3 will be bringing more changes,

With update 1.2 more raids were introduced and a new pvp zone. Also World Event was pretty cool with the Rakghouls. Black Hole campaign which is a pain to get the needed comms to get any nice armor but its good for daily comms. And then update 1.3 will be bringing more changes,

Don't forget the new operation, Denova. Hard mode of which is quite interesting.

Edited by Odinochka-ao

More people left and then after that even more people left.

Now they are doing merges under the code name "transfers" so that it will not look as bad. That is until even more people leave that the merged servers are also light.

Edited by Emeda

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.