What is the most populated server? (take 2)

Kekasih

Greetings!

Coming back to the game after a bit of a break. Thinking about playing our Sith friends (although I can't imagine abandoning the Republic in the end) . :-) Mostly a PvE player. I have heard there are some servers which are becoming vastly underpopulated. I want to avoid those and find folks to actually meet online.

Any recommendations on servers before I redownload and start creating toons?

(posted in the wrong forum before - sorry about that)

Greetings!

Coming back to the game after a bit of a break. Thinking about playing our Sith friends (although I can't imagine abandoning the Republic in the end) . :-) Mostly a PvE player. I have heard there are some servers which are becoming vastly underpopulated. I want to avoid those and find folks to actually meet online.

I would wait a couple of days and see how the free transfers turns out, things might change quite a bit over the next few days...

Greetings!

I would wait until the servers transfers happen. There will be a new FOTM server for sure....