Does anybody know the answer?

Sinistre

Can I put an Armoring pvp mod in the Supreme Inquisitor bracer and the waistwrap? There is 2 open slot for armor mod and middle mod in it. I manage to put pvp middle mod in it but I can't seem to put the pvp armor mod (TOP part), it keep saying "The enchancement is restricted to a specific piece of equipment" what part of armoring mod parts can you put in it? I was trying to put the ones from my Batlemaster mystic boots. Can anyone tell me? i'd appreciate it! thanks!

Yes, you can. However, it's really suboptimal when you consider the only armorings with expertise that aren't slot specific are deprecated (obtained via a glitch in 1.0). You'd be hard pressed to find any today.

Yes, you can. However, it's really suboptimal when you consider the only armorings with expertise that aren't slot specific are deprecated (obtained via a glitch in 1.0). You'd be hard pressed to find any today.

*cough* Kephess Hard Mode *cough*

Even the Rakata level ones are worth using.

Can I put an Armoring pvp mod in the Supreme Inquisitor bracer and the waistwrap? There is 2 open slot for armor mod and middle mod in it. I manage to put pvp middle mod in it but I can't seem to put the pvp armor mod (TOP part), it keep saying "The enchancement is restricted to a specific piece of equipment" what part of armoring mod parts can you put in it? I was trying to put the ones from my Batlemaster mystic boots. Can anyone tell me? i'd appreciate it! thanks!

I tried and could not, purchased PvE ones from GTN -level 50- and used PvP Mods. Much better than PvP wrist and waste and you save the ranked WZ comms.