3 Refunds Every 6th Months.

DecanAndersen

Greetings Azuel,

I can assure you that we do restore commendations but these are looked at on a case by case basis.

I will ask you to submit a ticket to our in game support please use the item restoration keyword 'Jupiter' this will ensure it reaches the correct team.

Please provide all relevant details in the ticket:

• Character name:
  • Server name:
  • Exact Item name:
  • Currency type and amount/Exact name of Unassembled Token:
  • Why you wish to restore the item:
  • The date and time of the item purchased/deleted in error:

I will inform you that item restoration is performed in a case by case basis and you are only entitled to 3 restorations every 6 months.

Thank you for contacting us.

So, my question is.. for what i read here.. should my wife character get a swap for the item she's asking.. or is this another gross oversight of CS? Do they even know about this?

Edited by Seniya

Well, i guess my wife is going to ask for another refund and hope you guys do your work this time, yes?

I could be wrong but it reads like there is a mitigating circumstance preventing them from doing the restore. That might be what your inquiry should be about if the request fails again.

fwiw since this thread was started I had another brain spasm late one night and bought heavy armor when it should have been medium for a companion. It wasn't an hour turn around this time (more like two-three days) but they refunded me my purchase in full.

Again kudos to CS.