PVE Best in Slot: Level 61 Item Modifcations

ShampooMan

Just finished my vanilla blackhole/campaign set and now its time for me to figure out exactly which enhancements, mods, and armoring to maximize my effectiveness (and where I can find them). Hopefully if I get a lot of good feedback I'll start another thread purely with the information I gain from this discussion!

What I Know:

Might Armoring 26 on everything possible.

Advanced Deft Mod 26 on everything possible.

Power Augments on everything possible.

The Campaign Sent sabers on fleet do not stack stats I need.

What I think I know:

MK-1 Pummeler's Package is best implant.

MK-1 Bracers are best bracers.

What I need to know (and was hoping you guys could help me with):

Best Enhancement(s)?

Best Belt?

Miscellaneous:

Watchmen Spec

I use the Matrix Cube and Proccing Internal Damage relic for PVE.

I'd be happy to share any more information I can!

DISCLAIMER: I'm shooting for maximizing power, 100% acc, whatever surge I can get and letting crit and strength build naturally with the gear. Please don't just criticize my stat prioritization w/o offering constructive criticism and I'd rather the post not devolve into another stat prioritization argument.

Thanks up front guys!!

Edited by ShampooMan
Spelling

I'm pretty much in the same boat(but combat spec). I've spent a good amount of time analyzing each piece while i build up my BH comms. For me, The boots look like the best 1st buy. Decent strength,pwr and surge upgrade. Next I'd go for either the pummeler package or the belt. I do favor the belt cause it really gives a nice end bump, but the package has a HUGE pwr bump(+71) over rakata. All of my gear is orange augment with rakata mods/armor/enh. The pants also give a little power bump. Everything else seems kinda negligible over rakata.

Edit: I'm only referring to BH gear. I haven't studied the campaign as much...

Edited by Samoth_Nomad

best belt/bracers are the oranges with 58/61 or if your lucky enough to have one drop for you 61/61. Both are better than my MK2 belt and MK something bracers (i forget and both are better itemized than campaign or MK1)

When it comes to DPS mods anything with lower endurance is better. So obviously you want all might armorings in your gear. And the 32 end mods with the +41 crit or power and the low endurance enhancments as well.

Take all that +12 power or crit mods out. They suck.

Fore example you have to balance accuracy/surge on your enhancements. You can't just get 250 of each and replace the rest with power. So depending upon how your gear is already modded the "best" gear can always change. And with the mods and having custom gear the best in slots aren't ever really clear.

Much easier to look up values and try to match those. Just remember more endurance is bad

Edited by Mookind

Just finished my vanilla blackhole/campaign set and now its time for me to figure out exactly which enhancements, mods, and armoring to maximize my effectiveness (and where I can find them). Hopefully if I get a lot of good feedback I'll start another thread purely with the information I gain from this discussion!

What I Know:

Might Armoring 26 on everything possible.

Advanced Deft Mod 26 on everything possible.

Power Augments on everything possible.

The Campaign Sent sabers on fleet do not stack stats I need.

What I think I know:

MK-1 Pummeler's Package is best implant.

MK-1 Bracers are best bracers.

What I need to know (and was hoping you guys could help me with):

Best Enhancement(s)?

Best Belt?

Miscellaneous:

Watchmen Spec

I use the Matrix Cube and Proccing Internal Damage relic for PVE.

I'd be happy to share any more information I can!

DISCLAIMER: I'm shooting for maximizing power, 100% acc, whatever surge I can get and letting crit and strength build naturally with the gear. Please don't just criticize my stat prioritization w/o offering constructive criticism and I'd rather the post not devolve into another stat prioritization argument.

Thanks up front guys!!

Sounds about right. Basically you just need 3 mods with +41 crit on them to optimize your crit rating at 147. This can be from your Color Crystal, Mod, or Enhancement, whichever is easiest to get ahold of. Then you'll want 285 Accuracy and 285 Surge, which is 5 items of 57 on each between your 5 main armor pieces, 2 weapons, 2 implants, and earpiece. Always take the 61 items that have the least endurance, and stack power on everything. Also get the orange belt and bracers with 61 mods. If you get your 7 main pieces augmented with Power and use the Rakata Might Stim, that puts you at exactly 1000 Power, 1947 Strength, and just under 30% melee crit chance fully buffed.

For enhancements, you'll need 4 Initiative (27 end, 57 acc, 41 pow) and 3 Adept (27 end, 41 pow, 57 surge)

For the proc relic, the Kinetic/Energy ones are best if you have 2 or more armor debuffers (Guardian/Jugg, Commando/Merc, Gunslinger/Sniper) in your group; otherwise the Internal/Elemental will do more damage.

Sounds about right. Basically you just need 3 mods with +41 crit on them to optimize your crit rating at 147. This can be from your Color Crystal, Mod, or Enhancement, whichever is easiest to get ahold of. Then you'll want 285 Accuracy and 285 Surge, which is 5 items of 57 on each between your 5 main armor pieces, 2 weapons, 2 implants, and earpiece. Always take the 61 items that have the least endurance, and stack power on everything. Also get the orange belt and bracers with 61 mods. If you get your 7 main pieces augmented with Power and use the Rakata Might Stim, that puts you at exactly 1000 Power, 1947 Strength, and just under 30% melee crit chance fully buffed.

For enhancements, you'll need 4 Initiative (27 end, 57 acc, 41 pow) and 3 Adept (27 end, 41 pow, 57 surge)

For the proc relic, the Kinetic/Energy ones are best if you have 2 or more armor debuffers (Guardian/Jugg, Commando/Merc, Gunslinger/Sniper) in your group; otherwise the Internal/Elemental will do more damage.

This sir was the golden ticket I was looking for. I'll take this info and post a detailed list with mode names in a bit. I'm gonna try and do the same with pvp gear next.