Concerned Player

MoltenRog

So i ran a bunch of experiments, trying to give my level 30 odd Jedi Sentinal some generic sith gear like gear from my level 50 Sith, but when ever I traded it, the item that i would receive would come out as a Force Sentinal white robe or somewhat.

For example, I sent some Sith Battle gear which is non-restricted to classes, but when it comes over its turned into Jedi Battle gear.

Short question:

Does this mean, I can "never" ever have a dark jedi at all?

From my personal experience, the skins are different between the factions. I've tried just about everything to have a "Dark" Jedi Consular look through sending stuff from Empire to Republic, but have yet to find anything that will give me the look I'm after.

I just want dark robes and can't find any. :(

So i ran a bunch of experiments, trying to give my level 30 odd Jedi Sentinal some generic sith gear like gear from my level 50 Sith, but when ever I traded it, the item that i would receive would come out as a Force Sentinal white robe or somewhat.

For example, I sent some Sith Battle gear which is non-restricted to classes, but when it comes over its turned into Jedi Battle gear.

Short question:

Does this mean, I can "never" ever have a dark jedi at all?

You can have a Dark Jedi, you just can't have a Dark Jedi wearing Sith-side armor. It's extremely stupid, and just another example of the draconian art direction behind this game. :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.