Your best PVP strategy

krarom

HI!

There are nice WZ guides on general topics, but i was wondering what your best PVP tips are for mercenary/arsenal in the different warzones(or in more general ranged ). Example: "when i play alderan i always try go for the ramps in the middle" or other smart things like how do you try to stay on top of ledges without being the target of sorcerer pullings. How you deal with those nasty assassins etc.plz this is not a contest in who delivers THE best tip, instead things that can help.

My tip for

Hutball .......

Voidstar.......

Alderaan......

Novare.......

HI!

There are nice WZ guides on general topics, but i was wondering what your best PVP tips are for mercenary/arsenal in the different warzones(or in more general ranged ). Example: "when i play alderan i always try go for the ramps in the middle" or other smart things like how do you try to stay on top of ledges without being the target of sorcerer pullings. How you deal with those nasty assassins etc.plz this is not a contest in who delivers THE best tip, instead things that can help.

My tip for

Hutball .......

own the middle, stay on the catwalks, know where the air vents are at all times.

Voidstar.......

use line of sight! there are so many obsticles you can use...if you lose a 1v1 fight it's because you don't know how to kite around objects.

Alderaan......

always be working your way INTO objectives...stay 25m or so out from the nearest enemy, pick off healers and melee stuck in the mix...bring a friend...bring 2 friends...healer and sniper are your best friends.

Novare.......

same as Alderaan, except (i typed cept, changed it to accept, mysteriously...corrected to except) learn to anticipate game flow and where the opponets are going...as a merc, you can use ledges, los, etc to pick off healers and dps in the middle, away from objectives.

always be looking for a way out.

staying alive = dps

Edited by T-Assassin

All nice tips there spot on,

I would like to add if your in trouble pull back & behind your team to get out of range of your enemy and if they still come for you their have to get through your team mates 1st & the chances are they won't make alive, then you can heal up and get back in asap.