what is best gear for level 50 sentinal?

Firestein

i looked through most of the vendors on republic fleet and i didnt see anything that looked like it would be very good for a sentinal...

is there another place that has better armor, if anyone know whats the best set or what stats i need, reply.

Get the PvP recruit gear first. (entry level PvP and good for regular flashpoints)

The total cost is around 300k and you can buy it from one of the class equipment vendors on the fleet.

i looked through most of the vendors on republic fleet and i didnt see anything that looked like it would be very good for a sentinal...

is there another place that has better armor, if anyone know whats the best set or what stats i need, reply.

You need to get first the recruit gear after reaching level 50 and after that if you have enough commendations you can go for the BM sets which offers more expertise and higher stats for your gear.

Are we assuming that he's a big pvper? If you are looking for pve gear start with gettings the armoring and weapon enhancments from doing dailies. You'll get some other mods and enhancments as well from the heroic dailies. Gear up some from there and you should be able to move into hms shortly.