Barber shop

Maryz

Barber shop is what my Guild mates call a function to change appearance of their character.

They seem to have a problem with having a baby-faced level 50 or with the fact that it should stay the same forever.

There is even this one guy who deleted 3 characters consecutively, two of those being level 50 because he was displeased with how he made them look.

I personally make sure I create character I like and spend some time in character creation window, but I can see how feature of such *Barber Shop* would be good. Maybe even usable for companions to remove face paint from otherwise great standard face of Nadia Grell? *Hint-hint.*

I like the idea of character re-customization. I to take time in making my characters how I want them before officially creating them. However, there are times when I start to feel like I want to change them up a little. So here's may say: Make it so you can change things like, hair, make up, tattoos, etc... But not skin color, height, or weight. My thinking behind the restrictions isn't relatable to all and I expect resistance to this.