Game Update 1.3: Allies is on Public Test Server!

AlysonBridge

you guys still playing this game this is a rpg online why you guys still here dark soul and dragon dogma is better

i never meh shadow for no godly reason which is why alot of us unsub lolz this game won't last next jan

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this is horrible. I had to swap servers and leave behind 2 level 50s and level 25 legacy to join another server because our population was so low. Since moving to this new server I have leveled up 2 more 50s a 40 and brought my legacy back up to level 30.. You are now telling me that you won't reunite my characters for free because you don't want populations to become unbalanced? I'll be logged on and playing even if I move my characters to this server.

Solution:

Players should be allowed to transfer characters from dead servers to ANY server that they have at least 1 level 50 or legacy level 6 (like they did with the free 30 days). This will keep the over populated servers from gaining too many new players and it will also help to compensate for forcing us to transfer because Bioware added too many servers at launch. After all aren't we the ones that loved the game so much we left it all behind and started over fresh just to keep playing? Why screw over the customers that love the game the most.

If you are not going to allow us to do this then the least you can do is allow me cross-server mail, legacy and character buffs. I feel like me and many others are really getting the shaft with player transfers that we have been waiting on for months longer then it should have taken.

Bioware care to comment? Or will this be ignored like so many other legitimate posts.

Well I dont think BioWare will comment your post, but atleast I can do it.

Now lucky for me I'm not in your position, but I can still understand how frustrating it would have been to leave out your characters that you have spent so much time on just because BioWare made a misstake and put into many different servers at launch.

It's no more then right that they will compensate this, and a solution for that is your first idéa.

I think that was a very good idéa, because (as you said) it will stop the high populate servers from being even more populated.

Even so you have to understand what BioWare is trying to do here.

They wont survive if they'd let ous do that beacuse if all players gather around 3 servers, and everything else will be dead, less and less players will actually play the game.

This is what's happening for WoW at the moment, and I think it will be their grave, ofc will the mist of pandaria save them, but only momentary.

So even if I think it's nothing more then right to give you what you actually deserve, I will have to disagree, for this game!

I hope you can see it from other ways and will keep on playing the game and enjoy it to it's fullest.

Sincerely// Adowen

Well I dont think BioWare will comment your post, but atleast I can do it.

Now lucky for me I'm not in your position, but I can still understand how frustrating it would have been to leave out your characters that you have spent so much time on just because BioWare made a misstake and put into many different servers at launch.

It's no more then right that they will compensate this, and a solution for that is your first idéa.

I think that was a very good idéa, because (as you said) it will stop the high populate servers from being even more populated.

Even so you have to understand what BioWare is trying to do here.

They wont survive if they'd let ous do that beacuse if all players gather around 3 servers, and everything else will be dead, less and less players will actually play the game.

This is what's happening for WoW at the moment, and I think it will be their grave, ofc will the mist of pandaria save them, but only momentary.

So even if I think it's nothing more then right to give you what you actually deserve, I will have to disagree, for this game!

I hope you can see it from other ways and will keep on playing the game and enjoy it to it's fullest.

Sincerely// Adowen

if someone has a character on a high pop server how would them bringing their 50's from another server there make it more populated? they're already there...

if someone has a character on a high pop server how would them bringing their 50's from another server there make it more populated? they're already there...

It wont, but it will let them accrue their legacy and all the work they put into their earlier characters - which is what all the greebling is really about.

I am now happy that I tended to seek out the higher pops. I have seen the ungreebliness of low pop in other MMO.

I didnt choose Fatman, but Ebon has a great community and good pop #'s.

I have faith that Bioware will find a solution, because so ar they have been quite greebly:)

Do people really care about legacy in this game? It's nothing but a colorful wrapper on the candy bar. It doesn't really do anything. If you bring your toons from another server to a larger pop server that you're currently on then I say you lose the legacy, not like it means anything. And if you do care about it, it'll take you a month to get back anyways.

^^this!!

They don't want to have you create a lvl 12 today just to get fatman more populated.

That is easily fixed by using the playtime threshold to have a baseline to allow you to move to any server you currently play on or X destination server. Take total playtime of all characters of a server is sum is greater than x you can move to that server, else pick one of these predefined servers.

You'll know whose active. That is to easy though and would make everyone happy.

Lets do this stupid thing.

please if possible could implement more colors for PERSONALISING and more colors and tattoos for zabraks?

PS:I'd like that some lightsaber colors return to be available. ah! and I forgot! please put an option for remove the hood ... that certain characters are removed much of its customization. for example: wearing a helmet but no hood or vice versa

Edited by RaidenSarin

The entire PvP system better be ready without error or its time to say goodbye to this game. On Space Slug the que's are so horrid people have unsubscribed by the hundreds. Its been a massive fail on behalf of this game. So fair warning get it right this time or watch that portion of the game crash and burn and say goodbye to the money.

Dis game is delightful and I love playing in my own Star Wars saga. Always something I dreamed of when I was younger. Now I can explore the massive city world of Coursant, or travel the distant frozen tundras of Hoth, I just wish my computer wouldnt struggle to keep up even on lowest settings. :'C

I find it mildly entertaining that when you finally put a feature into your game that should have been there from day 1 (as most of the game testers told you), you name an entire patch after it like it's a big deal.

When and if you ever recieved a 100 on a test did you complain that you weren't given extra credit so you could score higher? I find it mildly entertaining that you're being critical of something the devs are trying to do for the game players.

Happy to see social clothes being added in. I agree with another poster that I'd love to see it expanded in a future update to allow for more color changing and personalization options but I'm still happy to see that this feature is being included. Considering everyone ignores the LFG system now and just spams chat I'm not as excited about the new system since I'm not confident people will utilize it, but if they do it sounds like it will be effective.

Happy to see social clothes being added in. I agree with another poster that I'd love to see it expanded in a future update to allow for more color changing and personalization options but I'm still happy to see that this feature is being included. Considering everyone ignores the LFG system now and just spams chat I'm not as excited about the new system since I'm not confident people will utilize it, but if they do it sounds like it will be effective.

I played WoW for the longest time, before they had the LFG tool. Once it came out it was utilized, even for raids that they just added to this. You will probably still see it in chat since some people prefer a premade pug, over the super pug groups in LFG. But I feel that it will be utilized pretty heavily since you don't have to go to fleet to spam. You can do your dailies and wait for a queue to pop like you do for PvP.

Without set bonus moving with the mod im never going to be wearing anything but four normal armour parts. Only those with terrible four set bonus will consider it too.

The most drastic look changes come from chest or hat. At least you will be able to add a slot to the chests now opening up some new looks.

Also badly needed is pet colour harmonization and some dye vendors or ability to choose colour while crafting.

Without set bonus moving with the mod im never going to be wearing anything but four normal armour parts. Only those with terrible four set bonus will consider it too.

The most drastic look changes come from chest or hat. At least you will be able to add a slot to the chests now opening up some new looks.

Also badly needed is pet colour harmonization and some dye vendors or ability to choose colour while crafting.