Guild Banks

olliewars

Heya guys,

I have recently created a guild and am looking to a guild bank, but how can I get the money it seems unfair that some people will contribute more for the same reward.

How did you guys organise getting a guild bank and taking things from it?

Thanks in advance

Heya guys,

I have recently created a guild and am looking to a guild bank, but how can I get the money it seems unfair that some people will contribute more for the same reward.

Thanks in advance

Im only leading a tiny guild but I simply asked for donations and my goal was to always pay 50% total of all myself (since I usually have the most cash too)

Heya guys,

Thanks in advance

Yeah, I was disappointed when the Guild Bank came out. I figured they'd have at least the first tab free with purchasing options for multiple tabs.

We asked for Guild Donations from everybody. Whatever they could give. We had the first tab opened same day, and have asked people to donate a set amount every week. It's worked out perfectly for us, even with a small Guild.

Good Luck! :)

Well, me personally after I do my dailies. I usually always try to deposit at least 100k into the guild bank. However you have to be mind set to do it. That's why I've seen several posts in the suggestion box about having a feature to automatically take a percentage of credits from everything you get to send to the guild bank. For example every person in the guild questing gives 1% of the credits looted sent to the bank. However there isn't anything like this setup under the guild management features.

It all boils down to your guildmates to volunteer it. Right now our Guild bank is basically full with only 2 tabs, yet hardly anyone deposits any money. Think everyone is saving the money for Legacy perks, armor repair, or mod swapping.

Well, me personally after I do my dailies. I usually always try to deposit at least 100k into the guild bank. However you have to be mind set to do it. That's why I've seen several posts in the suggestion box about having a feature to automatically take a percentage of credits from everything you get to send to the guild bank. For example every person in the guild questing gives 1% of the credits looted sent to the bank. However there isn't anything like this setup under the guild management features.

It all boils down to your guildmates to volunteer it. Right now our Guild bank is basically full with only 2 tabs, yet hardly anyone deposits any money. Think everyone is saving the money for Legacy perks, armor repair, or mod swapping.

Thanks i suppose i agree