Epic Sauce Speculations

dankat

After seeing the E3 announcement for the next expansion in SWTOR, I can can definitely say I am excited. A new operation, new stories, new locations, new lore and more combat in SPAAAACE is definitely cool looking. I am especially excited to see new flashpoints coming up. Here is what I am able to gather.

- Makeb and the story. This is clear as day a continuation of the story that started in Karraga's Palace, and it will be interesting to see now a third side in this war.

- New Operations may have something to do with the Dread Lords, or at least the Sith themselves. It was very fantasy-esque and colourful, so it may possibly take place in a nightmare induced by the Dread Lords.

- Improved Cutscene capabilities. We saw clear as day how beautiful those cutscenes were. Some may say it's enhanced because it is an advertisement (which it most likely is) we can't deny they are massive improvement from previous trailers, which were advertisements as well.

- Space Missions. Does not look major by any means, but definitely seems like it requires more movement and has more interesting environments.

- New Warzones. When most warzones are shown, people are normally seen carrying or capturing the objective, but this is not the case here. I speculate it is the game's first deathmatch.

- New companion. Sorry to be a kill joy, but this is not Revan's. And that is not even a speculation. Also, I believe that because he is an HK unit and global, he will have a customizable play style.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.