Hk-51

RevanKnight

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh what fun i will have HK-47 was my favorate companion

Killing him once was hard but to do it again in the false emperor that nearly killed me glad we can have a small piece of him in the Hk-51 varity

Edited by Kaisernick

He has the same general attitude of HK-47, but he doesn't say meatbags(which I know ruins it for some people for some reason).

Im going to ask you something, and you may be disturbed, but i have to ask, without that comment WHAT IS THE POINT OF HAVING HK??????

Also will he make comments during your story?

Edited by Chanez

Im going to ask you something, and you may be disturbed, but i have to ask, without that comment WHAT IS THE POINT OF HAVING HK??????

Same point as in having any other companion of course. PVP folks cant understand one of couse, though.

This is kinda dumb it's like asking Whats the point of jedi having the force or lightsaber

that is a good point is he fully voiced i wonder what kind of role will he fit into (my guess DPS and prey it isnt Tank) so many questions

that is a good point is he fully voiced i wonder what kind of role will he fit into (my guess DPS and prey it isnt Tank) so many questions

Why not both? If he has a tanking and DPS stance, the better for players who are healers and DPSers to access him as well as tanks. As long as he is not a healer (would be against making sense for an assassination droid) I am happy.

See this is exactly what I was talking about. I don't get the love for the meatbag comment. *shrug*

As for commenting during your storyline, I dunno. I can't recall seeing any comments by him in the datarip I've seen, but that datarip is also nearly a year out of date so I can't rule out the possibility that storyline comments have been added since. However I am sure that any class expansions in the future will likely include comments from HK-51.

The point is, he's HK. No matter whether or not he says "meatbag", he's HK. He's a staple in the Old Republic timeline, no matter what incarnation he takes.

As long as he has the same attitude as HK-47, I'll be happy.

Well if you played or watched walkthroughs from the reconstructed Kotor II you'll see how HK-51's are just not the same....no 'Meatbag'

Correction HK-50's do not say 'meatbag.' HK-51 was cut content in KOTOR II, so we don't know whether he will or not.

Except that HK-51's lines were written and recorded before release and were datamined from one of the beta clients back in....October of last year? So people have seen a full script of his lines and he uses the term organic. So yeah we do know and have known for at least half a year prior to this announcement being made.

Well if you played or watched walkthroughs from the reconstructed Kotor II you'll see how HK-51's are just not the same....no 'Meatbag'

I will never ever get why people like the meatbag thing. >.>

Edited by Ranadiel_Marius

can't wait to have him for my sith inquisitor but xalek remains my fav second hk 51 :D

Wish i could use Xalek and Hk-51 at the same time the dialogue between those two would be quiet intersting.

Hk-Statement whatch your back meatbag.

Xalek-master what is this infernal contraption

Hk- Querey and you are

oh what fun i will have HK-47 was my favorate companion

Killing him once was hard but to do it again in the false emperor that nearly killed me glad we can have a small piece of him in the Hk-51 varity

The foundry is half the reason I will not play the empire. Having to destroy hk and fight Revan, no. The false emperor thing also ticked me off. Hk is Revan's droid (with the only exception being Meetra Surik). Doing malgus's dirty work, thats just not right.

cant wait to hook him up with scorpio

The IA better watch his or her back when this happens...

Could you image the crazy conversations between those two?

Currently I cannot but I've been up for way too long and my brain is fried.

Isn't HK-51 more like HK-50 from KOTOR 2? I think HK-51 was supposed to be in KOTOR 2 even but the content was removed. So it isn't really HK-47 at all really, just another assassin droid? Or is it HK-47 in an upgraded chassis? I suppose we'll see but I was under the impression that it wasn't HK-47 at all and just some other droid.

Isn't HK-51 more like HK-50 from KOTOR 2? I think HK-51 was supposed to be in KOTOR 2 even but the content was removed. So it isn't really HK-47 at all really, just another assassin droid? Or is it HK-47 in an upgraded chassis? I suppose we'll see but I was under the impression that it wasn't HK-47 at all and just some other droid.

It is just a random HK-51 that our characters find lying around in the Fatality crash on Hoth.....mind you the Fatality was a ship carrying a load of HK-51s after the factory they were built in was destroyed by HK-50s so saying it is random might not be the most accurate statement, but you know I've completely lost where I meant to go with this and I just can't stop typing.

Bottom line, yeah HK-51 is a different (and improved) droid from HK-47.