What would you have LIKED to see

Phinion

So many people are asking if the new content trailer from E3 will be enough to bring life back to the game. What would you like to see? (other than server merges, since everyone but EA/BW seem to see a population problem)

mouseover/clickbinding for healing. targeting a unit frame then punching a button to heal is a stupid waste of time. Not to mention, its difficult to keep an eye on the boss's raidframe. Sure you can focus target him, but what about the tank then?

Social content, simple as that

Cantina mini games

DAoC Style RVR

Rift Style Public Group events

EQ2 style Mentoring

or

More solo player direction where a single player can do flash points and heroics

Either one works for me

But right now the game doesnt serve either community and thus has no community (in game)

Its really not rocket science, this al and more been asked for since day 1 of the forums

None combat activities to keep us busy between content updates.

Better Legacy system, Im lvl 45 and I have only purchased a race unlock. Everything else is basically not worth it or pointless. Even the coming soon stuff is lackluster.

DaoC type RvR on Ilum

4 Man content that gives raid type rewards but is very very difficult.

And of cource full 3D space combat with fully customizable ships

Social content, simple as that

Cantina mini games

DAoC Style RVR

Rift Style Public Group events

EQ2 style Mentoring

or

More solo player direction where a single player can do flash points and heroics

Either one works for me

But right now the game doesnt serve either community and thus has no community (in game)

Its really not rocket science, this al and more been asked for since day 1 of the forums

You are correct. EAware isn't going to put these things in because WoW didn't. You'll only see what WoW has and that's the copy & paste formula.

Edited by SWGVet