outlaw's den

netskink

Hello

I found out about these chests late in the game. What I've noticed is that if you are lvl 40ish they have a chance to drop recruit gear. What I don't understand is why lvl 50s are farming them. If they only drop recruit gear and you already have some bm gear why would you farm these nodes? Do they drop bm or wh gear if you are lvl 50 and a certain valor rank?

John

Hello

I found out about these chests late in the game. What I've noticed is that if you are lvl 40ish they have a chance to drop recruit gear. What I don't understand is why lvl 50s are farming them. If they only drop recruit gear and you already have some bm gear why would you farm these nodes? Do they drop bm or wh gear if you are lvl 50 and a certain valor rank?

John

They drop credits, recruit gear, and commendations.

All 50s can use the credits and commendations, and fresh 50s can use the gear.

On my server, it is currently the only way to get commendations.

Hello

John

Easy way to gear up companions in decent gear... that is all i can think of. Probably what i will end up doing just do i can replace my crap gear on my companions with blues since I don't really PvE much.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.