Combine Servers?

atthin

My suggestion is maybe considering combining some of the servers? I miss when I had to wait in line to get on a server. Now the game seems really dead, There is like no one ony my server, A server I use to have to wait in line for. I understand its the school year but still I think there are too many servers. I think it would be more enjoyable if you combined the servers so I can actually talk to someone when I visit a cantina!

Agreed. My server is unplayable now and has been for well over a month. Hence I've felt like I had no option but to cancel my sub as have many others. Im amazed that BW, are that naive as to not see this coming. All MMO's start with massive populations which soon drop off. But no BW thought they know best. All they say is early summer, well its looking like far to many people have lost confidence in BW ability to keep SWTOR going. Its a real shame because it did have a lot of potential but has been ruined by BW aggrogance.

Server merges or combining them will most likely never happen for one LARGE reason..

Naming conflicts..

Be it player names, legacy names, to even guild names.. Nobody is going toi want to log in one day and find they they must rename 1 or more of their characters, pick a new name for their guild, or even their legacy.. Although some folks might like the legacy one..

In either case.. Because of the naming issue, server merges or combining them will never happen..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.