Social Gear customization

Rhest

I was wondering if anyone else out there knows more about the way social gear is changing for 1.3. Is it that when you buy it that you have the choice to buy it in light, medium or heavy or is it AFTER you buy it you mod it to suit your needs?

ie. Are the items I've previously bought going to be usable by any character or companion or did I waste some of my credits and space commendations?

I'm looking forward to making my agent look like an imperial pilot :)

I was wondering if anyone else out there knows more about the way social gear is changing for 1.3. Is it that when you buy it that you have the choice to buy it in light, medium or heavy or is it AFTER you buy it you mod it to suit your needs?

ie. Are the items I've previously bought going to be usable by any character or companion or did I waste some of my credits and space commendations?

I'm looking forward to making my agent look like an imperial pilot :)

It should be a single adaptable piece. So if you put it on a Juggernaut/Guardian/Bounty Hunter/Trooper, it will auto-adapt to Heavy Armor. If you put it on a Marauder/Sentinel/Imperial Agent/Smuggler, it will auto-adapt to Medium Armor. If you put it on a Consular/Inquisitor, it will remain light.

As for companions, that has yet to be said.

It should be a single adaptable piece. So if you put it on a Juggernaut/Guardian/Bounty Hunter/Trooper, it will auto-adapt to Heavy Armor. If you put it on a Marauder/Sentinel/Imperial Agent/Smuggler, it will auto-adapt to Medium Armor. If you put it on a Consular/Inquisitor, it will remain light.

As for companions, that has yet to be said.

Yep, they will be adaptable. Spacesuit set, here I come!

It will probably also adapt for our companions.

I think we'll see a lot of tanks wearing slave outfits hehehe... :p

Edited by Sammm

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.