Hit 50. What now?

Okay... so I've hit 50 and started on my dailies. I was not impressed with the Armorings, Enhancements and mods I can get on Ilum and I've been working on Black Hole stuff (long way to go there). I went to a Hard Mode and the party wiped because I couldn't heal faster than Ironfist could deal and my armor didn't mitigate his attacks well when I got aggroed.

Seems I need better gear to get rolling. Where should I start without having to wait weeks/months on the dailies/BH to bear fruit?

Okay... so I've hit 50 and started on my dailies. I was not impressed with the Armorings, Enhancements and mods I can get on Ilum and I've been working on Black Hole stuff (long way to go there). I went to a Hard Mode and the party wiped because I couldn't heal faster than Ironfist could deal and my armor didn't mitigate his attacks well when I got aggroed.

Seems I need better gear to get rolling. Where should I start without having to wait weeks/months on the dailies/BH to bear fruit?

You hit 50 on one character? Then roll a character from the other faction and enjoy all new quests and stories.

Step 1. Get Recruit Gear. :o

Step 2.Do Black Talon Hard Mode with other 50s and Do dailies to get Implants and Relics. :rolleyes:

Step 3.Do More Hard Modes. :mad:

Step 4 .Get Full Tionese Gear. :)

(Optional: Go for Pick-up groups/Find a Guild to let you do Story Mode Eternity Vault and Karagga's Palace for Columi)

Step 5.Get Full Columi Gear :D

Step 6.Get into a raiding guild to do Hard Mode Eternity Vault and Hard Mode Karagga's Palace For Rakata :p

Step 7. Do Normal Mode Explosive Conflict with your guild and get Black Hole Gear. ;)

Step 8. Do Hard Mode Explosive Conflict with your guild and get Campaign Gear. :cool:

Step 9. (Optional) :rak_03: Brag about how awesome you are just because you raid

That's actually one of the more difficult hardmodes. I'd suggest starting with the Taral V HM. Also, Battle of Ilum FP.

Edited by JeramieCrowe

I don't know what server you're on, and it sounds like you're playing Republic side. But it seems to me that you need a guild. Our new 50s are in Eternity Vault the night they hit 50 and usually have a full suit of Columi within 2 days, and Rakata within a week. We haven't run hard mode flashpoints for gear in months.

I would recommend checking the guild recruitment forum for your server and looking for an active raiding guild. If you were Imperial on Krayt Dragon we'd take you right now and have you geared by tonight. There must be a guild like that on your server.