Something about ROTJ...

That kinda makes me wonder, and I would already take a guess at it probably knowing its right. But during the battle over Endor, in the Falcon. Did it have a full crew? I know there was Lando, Nien Nub, and 2 others(or 3?) behind them doing other stuff, but were there also other crew members manning the main guns and other systems? On the page, it says the crew only needs to be a pilot, a co-pilot and two gunners but during the battle the two behind Lando were doing other stuff.

That kinda makes me wonder, and I would already take a guess at it probably knowing its right. But during the battle over Endor, in the Falcon. Did it have a full crew? I know there was Lando, Nien Nub, and 2 others(or 3?) behind them doing other stuff, but were there also other crew members manning the main guns and other systems? On the page, it says the crew only needs to be a pilot, a co-pilot and two gunners but during the battle the two behind Lando were doing other stuff.

I don't remember the Falcon ever firing except maybe at the core of the Death Star II and that was an outside shot. They were pretty busy manuevering and trying to out run the ties and the explosion. I could be wrong though.

I don't remember the Falcon ever firing except maybe at the core of the Death Star II and that was an outside shot. They were pretty busy manuevering and trying to out run the ties and the explosion. I could be wrong though.

Well they also shot down a tie interceptor, though it looked more like an automative shot from where it came from. Just wondering though, I guess there was too much flying and what not for the turrets to be actually used strange though cause they are the main guns.