Lightning Storm Suggestion

Cempa

Lightning Storm makes Chain Lightning instant cast but adds a 15 sec CD.

I don't get what you're saying here.

Lightning Storm all ready makes Chain Lightning instant cast...

And It all ready has a 10 second cooldown...why would you want to make it 15?

Lightning Storm is fine.

Edited by pureeffinmetal

Lightning Storm makes Chain Lightning instant cast but adds a 15 sec CD.

I believe he is trying to say turn Lightning storm from a proc into an on use CD making your next CL instant cast but preventing you from hard-casting it for 15 seconds? right? The ideas are nice but too quickly thought up without thinking what might happen that would just promote playing a CL/DF hybrid spec again which is clearly not what they want to do so why not actually fix our end talents and stop messing with us i suggest.

Also what you said about lightning storm proc made me think about reducing the amount of RNG in this game.

Lightning tree

1. Thundering Blast and Polarity Shift swap places in the tree Thundering Blast no changes Polarity Shift "Your connection to the force shifts, Granting 20% alacrity and the first spell cast within 10 seconds becomes instant"

.2 Lightning storm "Your Lightning Strike grants you Lightning Storm stacking up to 4 times and reducing the activation time and force cost of your next Chain Lightning by 25% per stack"(This would fix some RNG)

With madness the way i see it now plays very well high damage decent burst when needed great mobility just has a lot of problems with force and consumption

Madness tree

1. Dark Resilience and Sith Defiance swap places(quality of life change for both corruption and madness as both specs for pvp/pve can go a few points in madness)

2. Paralyzes the target in fear, Immobilizing it for 2 sec and dealing Internal damage that slowly destroys the target, causing 854 damage over 18 sec. In addition, if the Creeping Terror is dispelled it will cause 1698 damage to the dispeller and silence them for 2-4 sec. Only one Creeping Terror per sorcerer can be active on any one target.

Just quick thoughts about some changes which i would like to see in the near future which i doubt i will but what the heck might aswell say em :). Mostly just quality of life changes and 2 major skill changes which i believe is much needed!

I want my Wrath+CL back or allow CL to be an on demand ability with a CD....

Because I know a rework of a tree -as in full rework- only happens during expansions with level increases.

Edited by Cempa

I think what he was actually suggesting was converting Lightning Storm to a passive effect that reads:

"Your Chain Lightning now activates, but has a 15 second cooldown."

Trade regular use on it for on-demand (RNG-less) instant CL for burst.

Considering Lightning Storm has around a 10 second average proc interval, increasing the interval to 15 seconds by removing the RNG (and requirement to cast LS) wouldn't be a bad plan.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.