Just a suggestion to create more following

Kristor

Hi i was checking out some youtube vids

and I encountered this with another mmo showing off its pvp at IEM (Intel Extreme Masters)

and i honestly think the swtor team should do the same thing for the swtor pvp since in my opinion huttball (especially) is a really nice , cool and innovative pvp arena and system and in a game like swtor should have a more competitive scene especially since the ranked war zones are coming,

I'm just saying this caue i think swtor is a great game and it deserves more following and this might help. I also beleve that swtor pvp is quite good compared to other mmorpgs and giving it a more of a competitive edge should prove to be much more positive to create more interest

Edited by Kristor
mistake insteal of mlg should be IEM

They haven't even finished this so called "MMO" yet, let alone preparing it for the competitive scene... Not to mention that SWTOR has made an absolutely terrible reputation for itself and the player base is declining. How do you expect such a half-assed product to be even CONSIDERED for e-sports?

I don't feel this is going to help SWTOR. What EA and BioWare wanted was a game that was WoW in space. A lot of people dislike the idea, but BioWare and EA have a common goal: profit. It's nice to have a hardcore crowd, but it's better to have a shat load of customers paying. To do so, like WoW, you have attract John the farmer and the niece he has an incestuous relationship with. You don't do that by offering a leveling experience that is gameplay wise on par with WoW 4 years ago, but by providing a streamlined leveling experience with the occasional fun to do (like... shooting cannons at fast respawning enemies or throwing bombs while riding a gryphon). SWTOR only offers gameplay that is both too hard for John and his niece, while at the same time being boring as hell and involving too many obvious timesinks (hide it better, damn you).

And so both John and his niece have their characters parked somewhere in a Tatooine cantina and unsubbed.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.